Robertstown Holiday Village - Self Catering Cottages, near Naas in County Kildare, Ireland +353 45 870870
** IMPORTANT NOTICE - OUR ENQUIRY FORM ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY HERE **
~ o0o ~
PUNCHESTOWN NATIONAL HUNT FESTIVAL - 23rd - 27th April 2013
LAST REMAINING 3* Self catering cottage, sleeps 4. SPECIAL RATE €400/Stg£329 for 4nights for 4 people, now thats a deal @ €25/£20.50 per
person per night ! Book your cottage HERE today.
BOOK a 1-WEEK stay for anytime in JUNE AND GET €50 OFF
Book a one week stay anytime in June before the 15th April and we will give you €50 off the normal price of €549.00.
BOOK YOUR COTTAGE HERE TODAY
All cottages sleep up to 5 people. Lots to see and do locally and we are just 26 miles from Dublin
~ o0o ~
Limited availability for May - email me NOW to enquire
1 Week ONLY €379 ~ GBP£310 ~ $485
5 nights ONLY €329 ~ GBP£270 ~ $420
Self Catering Cottage - sleeps 4/5 people.
Lots to do and see locally and nearby
Ideal for a walking holiday, fishing, shopping, sightseeing or a family break
Experience a wonderful holiday you’ll never forget - with unique heritage, and a scenic landscape that is a natural playground.
• All Linen provided including towels
• Multi channel TV
• Playground Area
• Cot & High Chair on request
• Onsite Reception
• Cottages are on ground level - suitable for wheelchair users
• King-size bed in Master bedroom
• A variety of discount Vouchers to many attractions including a VIP card for Kildare Village & Newbridge Silverware, 10% Discount off Irish Nationla Stud and Lullymore Heritage Park
~~~~~ o0o~~~~~ FOR THE GIRLS ~~~~o0o~~~~
SHOPPING SPECIAL OFFERS
Here in Kildare we offer you a 2 night stay. So may great places to shop including Kildare Village, Newbridge Silverware and Whitewater Shopping Centre just 10 minutes away. €249 midweek - €279 weekend.
Each cottage Sleeps 4/5 people in each cottage- BOOK YOUR COTTAGE HERE NOW
Special VIP Cards available for all guests for Kildare Village and Newbridge Silverware
~~~~o0o~~~~ FOR THE BOYS ~~~~o0o~~~~
Adrenaline filled Day @ Mondello Park, Motor Racing Circuit
Visiting MONDELLO PARK in MAY? then stay with us, it is only 3 miles away!! All our cottages sleep 4 adults comfortably and we have secure parking too. We will privide for you a breakfast hamper on arrival for all two night stays booked for guess visiting for Mondello Park. The price - €279.00~ Stg£228.00 per cottage. Use the PASSWORD - MONDELLO MADNESS!! Book your cottage today by emailing us HERE NOW
~~ o0o ~~
Eight Holiday Homes on the banks of the Grand Canal in Robertstown Village
Special Packages & Experience Breaks
Shopping In Kildare: Spend a Girlie weekend/Midweek shopping in splendid Kildare. We have a VIP Card waiting for you where you get an extra 10% off the many designer brands at Kildare Village. Visit Whitewater Shopping Centre and Newbridge Silverware. Finish it all off at the Hanged Mans award Winning Restaurant in Milltown where the Early Bird* is available all night Mon/Thurs and up to 6.30 Fri, Sat & Sun.
Cost: €399.00 for a weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) Break including Dinner*. €329.00 for Midweek (Mon – Thurs) including Dinner per person* BOOK YOUR COTTAGE NOW
*Dinner is at the Hanged Mans Restaurant and includes a Two course meal of either Starter and Main Course or Main Course and Dessert. This Special is ONLY available from Mon to Thurs all evening up to 9pm and ONLY Available on Fri, Sat & Sun up to 6.30pm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ o0o ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our itineraries of things to do: Walking, Heritage & Culture, Fishing, Golf or Motor Racing at Mondello, Horseracing Book your midweek break HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ o0o ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heritage & Historic Houses: Stay at Robertstown Self Catering Holiday Homes where we have a two day itinerary including Castletown House, Russborough House, Maynooth Castle and Lodge Park & Gardens in Straffan. This offer is for up to 4 persons per cottage and the total price per cottage per stay is €369.00 for Two Nights. Admission into Caatletown House is included, We can also privide a "Two for one" admission for Irish National Stud as an option. Yummy Freshly baked scones on arrival too. BOOK YOUR COTTAGE NOW
~~~~~~~~ o0o ~~~~~~~~~~
Golfing Break in June: The Irish Open will be held at Carton House in 2013 why not get there first. Tee off with a choice of 26 Golf Courses where we can arrange the Green fees for you (these are payable extra to the price quoted) – so you can spend 26 days Golfing or just two. We have a two night offer for Golfers either Mid week or weekend. Ladies Solheim Cup in nearby at Killeen Castle in County Meath.
Cost: Accommodation Cost: €299.00 for two nights Midweek. €329.00 Two nights weekend - Green Fees are extra and can be arranged before arrival. BOOK YOUR COTTAGE NOW
~ o0o ~
What we Offer for you, our guest:
- 8 warm and cosy Self Catering Holiday Homes on the banks of the Grand Canal in the Village of Robertstown near Naas County Kildar
- Meet and greet on arrival*
- Fresh home made baking on arrival and a starter hamper of Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk etc
- Three hour Skippered Boat trip along the Grand Canal in the "Oisin" (extra charge applies and booking is essential)
- Robertstown Holiday Cottages are located in the village of Robertstown with three pubs, a post office, Chinese Take away, a traditional grocery shop, a mini market and wonderful walks along the Grand Canal.
- All holiday cottages have two bedrooms and can sleep up to 5 people. One bedroom with a King Size Bed and one bedroom with two single beds.
- The sofa bed in the livingroom is suitable for the 5th Person. (not suitable for Children)
- We make each bed with white fresh cotton bed linen and Duvets. We also supply for each guest white cotton bath sheet & hand towels .
- We provide a Baby Cot and High Chair if required
- Safe enclosed Garden with Playground for guest use
- Ample parking for guests
- We allow pets in ONE Self Catering COTTAGE (please notify us before arrival if you are bringing your pet)
- Discounts are available for our guests to most of the major tourist attractions includingThe Irish National Stud & Gardens, Russborough House in Blessington, Lullymore Heritage and Discovery Park, VIP Card for Kildare Village in Kildare town and many more.
- Cottages are suitable for people with Disabilities or wheelchair users, wheelchair friendly cottages.
- We provide a Shower chair & extra Pillows if requred for wheelchair users.
- Taxi Service available
- *Meet and Greet depends on prearranged time of arrival.
Meet the Owners
Karen and Glenn Gorey are brother and sister and have been offering a welcome to guests at Robertstown Holiday Homes - self catering cottages since 1999 and many guests return regularly to enjoy their hospitality.
They built the cottages on a site pruchased from a local man Mr Hannon in 1996. They embarked on a wonderful journey to build the first accessible self catering accommodation in County Kildare.
Karen is the manager and wtih whom you will deal with from your initial enquiry through to meeting you on your arrival, be there for you throughout your stay to waving you goodbye "'til the next time" on your departure. When Karen takes her holidays Glenn is on hand to step into Karen's shoes.
You might even see their dad PJ, throwing baiting in to the canal accross from the Holiday Homes enticing the fish to feed there in preparation for fishermen's arrival in weeks to come.
The cottages are located on the ‘banks of the Grand Canal and Karen will bring you on the journey of her ancestors as they plied the waters on the old Grand Canal Company barges along the Grand Canal from Dublin to the Shannon in Limerick and Ballinalsoe and on the Barrow to St Mullins in Waterford….
Robertstown Holiday Village has proven to be an extremely popular place to stay for families, couples and anglers, due to its proximity to the Grand Canal and the River Liffey and a host of smaller rivers in the locality.
Click here to BOOK your cottage TODAY
ALL Holiday Homes SLEEP Four to Five people plus a baby cot.
**************************** o0o ************************************
Dogs are allowed in one cottage only by prior arrangement so please ensure you contact us to arrange a comfy stay for your Dog too.
Our changeover day is flexible so you can choose when you wish to arrive and depart. Guests are asked to vacate their cottage by 10am on the morning of departure and our new guests are invited to arrive from 2 pm.
Our Cottages are located in the picturesque village of Robertstown near County Kildare’s capital town of Naas; Robertstown Holiday Village Self Catering Cottages are for:
a sightseeing holiday of the country, a quiet retreat,
Fishing & Angling on the grand & Royla Canal and the Many rivers nearby such as the River Liffey, Slate and Barrow
a Golfing Holiday choose from K Club, Carton House, Highfield, Millicent, Naas and Woodlands Golf Clubs nearby
Horserace at Punchestown, Naas or The Curragh - home of the classics
Heritage Houses & Heritage sites of Kildare
St Brigid's well in Kildare
Genealogy - Trace your roots here in Kildare or Ireland
Motor Racing at Mondello Park
Family activities: Lyllumore Heritage Park, Irish National Stud, Straffan Butterfly Farm to metnion a few
Visit Dublin, Wicklow, Meath, Carlow, Laois, & Meath all easily accessible from Kildare